Ref. 3029 - This old house with very nice garden with orchard has a beautiful surface suitable for many projects.
The ground floor consists of a kitchen, a living room and a dining room overlooking the terrace and the garden.
A bathroom and toilet complete the level.
Upstairs, 6 beautiful bedrooms with old parquet floors with a superb view of the hills.
A garage and a workshop are attached to the house.
The sanitation is not in conformity.
The roof is to be reviewed. Partial insulation.
Interior works to consider.
The property is located in a very pretty village with a friendly atmosphere.
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 230 m²
- Heating Central, Gas, Individual
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Requires renovation
- View Garden
- Built in 1780
- 1 Dining room 33 m²
- 1 Kitchen 19 m²
- 1 Living-room 23 m²
- 1 Bathroom 10 m²
- 1 Lavatory 2 m²
- 6 Bedrooms 26 m², 25 m², 25 m², 25 m², 23 m², 18.5 m²
- Double glazing
- Electric shutters
- Primary school
- Train station 15 minutes
- Highway 10 minutes
- Energy - Conventional consumptionBlank
- Energy - Emissions estimateBlank
- 90,000 € fees not included
- 8.889 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees8,000 €
- Property tax601 €
- Personal property tax699 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures