Ref. 2718 - In a pretty little village full of history, on the heights of St Martory, this stone farmhouse of about 140 m² consists of 3 rooms on the ground floor: a living room, kitchen/dining room, and bathroom.
A staircase leads you upstairs to 4 extra rooms
Adjoining a street side is a beautiful barn of 140m². And, attached is a very old second house of 57m ² on the south side.
This wonderful place also comes with grounds of 1800m², of which have a very beautiful view Pyrenees.
Some work is needed but it is a great opportunity to grab!
- Rooms 7 rooms
- Surface 148 m²
- Total area 348 m²
- Condition Requires renovation
- View Countryside Mountains
- Availability Free
- 1 Land 1800 sq m
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Kitchen 15 sq m
- 1 Living-room 18 sq m
- 1 Dining room 24 sq m
- 1 Shower room 4 sq m
- 1 Corridor 2.34 sq m
- 1 Landing 18 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 20 sq m, 18 sq m, 10 sq m
- 1 Attic
- Energy - Conventional consumptionNot applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimateNot applicable
- 91,700 € fees not included
- 7.961 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees7,300 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing proceedings