Ref. 2703 - Villa of about 130 m² with beautiful views of the Pyrenees on land of 3860m ² 15 minutes north of St Gaudens.
It consists of a large kitchen of 25m ² open living room (with fireplace) 39m ², 3 bedrooms, a bathroom (with shower, bath and double basins) and a storeroom.
A veranda to finish is next kitchen.
Facade coatings are to be expected.
A shed of 200m² is on the ground.
The joinery is double glazed, the house is insulated with glass wool and underfloor heating is provided by a gas tank.
The house is equipped with central vacuum and electric blinds.
Sanitation is up to standard.
- Rooms 5 rooms
- Surface 130 m²
- Heating Underfloor, Gas
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation South
- 1 Outbuilding 200 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 25 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 39 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 12.7 sq m, 12.67 sq m, 12.44 sq m
- 1 Bathroom 12.74 sq m
- 1 Root cellar 10.64 sq m
- 1 Land 3860 sq m
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- 180,000 € fees not included
- 6.667 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees12,000 €
- Property tax1,040 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing proceedings