Ref. 2978 - Set in a small village in the Arbas valley, this lovely large and comfortable home will charm you with its warmth and pleasant decor.
The ground floor is comprised of a spacious double living area, dining room and open kichen, a pantry/utility room, WC, as well as a large general studio space and an artist's studio.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms and an office, bathrooms with shower and bath and separate WC.
On the second floor there are two attic bedrooms, each with washroom and WC.
In addition there is a completely separate and independent appartment, complete with a lovely loving area, two bedrooms, washroom and WC.
The beautifully landscaped garden includes a semi below ground swimming pool and a covered verandah.
- Rooms 6 rooms
- Surface 240 m²
- Total area 300 m²
- Heating Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South
- Built in 1927
- 1 Land 3859 m²
- 1 Living room/dining area 90 m²
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Shower room / Lavatory
- 2 Shower rooms
- 1 Terrace
- Energy - Conventional consumptionNot applicable
- Energy - Emissions estimateNot applicable
- 390,000 € fees not included
- 5.128 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees20,000 €
- Property tax393 €
- Personal property tax230 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures